coolbartekcoolbartek

Main Audio Reviews Stats

IQTester IQTester

Not bad but too high scores here.

I have seen that most people got above 120 points, which makes me think that there are not enough question to determine the real score. It was a very nice idea to tell what kind of a learner a person. There was no 3d cube questions nor shape ones which are very important in an iq test. My score on a real IQ test was around 135, i got 149 here.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Maybe a bug?

Very nice game, but when i played at armorgames, i found a bug, i have relized after i bought the upgrade procentage thing, that it is over 100%, i finished the game with 110%. Still very good game.

Kill Dat Stick! Kill Dat Stick!

Nice

Nice start keep it up,and you will see improvements. Can't wait to see your new work,just don't do it in a rush.

xxMIGUELITOxx responds:

Thanks bro, Thanks for not flaming me (:

Mouse Skills V2 Mouse Skills V2

nooooo

The only thing i found is the interesting antycheat method. Very buggy, bad graphics. Much more work needed.

IncrediBots IncrediBots

Awesome

great game. hte challanges are great.

Kitty File 1.0 Kitty File 1.0

Weird...

but great art work, keep up the good work.

Mystery of the Circles 2 Mystery of the Circles 2

Better game

Much more complicated,didn't get to the end. Just dont know what the arrows are for. Good job for a nice and complicated game!

kokonut10 responds:

I WOULD tell you what the arrows are for, but that just takes the fun out of the game.

Mystery of the Circles Mystery of the Circles

Nice game

Very interesting game,short , but overall ok.

kokonut10 responds:

Thanks man!

[SS] wegotnukes16.swf [SS] wegotnukes16.swf

no comments

Couple of questions: is this an rpg game?, Cause there are only some pinaples jumpin with a SMG to a song. There is no point in that game.

PineappleSocom responds:

U suck @ this game

BRICKout BRICKout

Not Bad

Very interesting bonuses for not touching the ball. Nice music, a little too long levels. Graphics ok,but could be better.